While studying essential oils and herbs, Kathy would visit many websites and read several books with countless anecdotal claims on the healing benefits of plants. EarthtoKathy.com was designed to gather as much scientific research as possible about essential oils and herbs, and then categorize it in an easy to see way for home users, educators, researchers, and the essential oil and herb industry. Upon delving into this website, one will notice there is a growing amount of research for the many therapeutic benefits of botanicals. Further, this website is packed with all kinds of useful blogs, recipes, and more!
Kathy received a Master of Science Degree in Aromatherapy from the American College of Healthcare Sciences in 2017, with extensive studies about essential oil safety, chemistry, and ethical use. She is a Registered Aromatherapist through the Aromatherapy Registration Council and has professional memberships with both NAHA and AIA. Kathy is published quarterly in the NAHA Aromatherapy Journal and writes for multiple industry websites and publications. Here are a few writing samples with links.
- Can you mix essential oils and water? @ https://www.wellnessaromas.com/mix-essential-oils-water/
- What are the amazing benefits of carrier oils? @ https://www.organiclifetips.com/the-amazing-benefits-of-carrier-oils-plus-3-great-recipes/
- Do essential oils have a shelf life? @ https://www.wellnessaromas.com/essential-oils-shelf-life/
- Can rose aroma help reduce pain? @ https://naha.org/naha-blog/rose-and-pain-reduction
- Is ingesting essential oils safe? @ https://www.wellnessaromas.com/ingesting-essential-oils
- What are the differences between a resin and a gum for aromatherapy? @ https://naha.org/naha-blog/the-difference-between-resins-and-gums-for-aromatherapy-use#comments
- Essential oils and pets @ https://www.wellnessaromas.com/essential-oils-and-pets/
Looking for Advertisers!
Please Contact Kathy Sadowski at: