Why advertise at EarthtoKathy?
EarthtoKathy is a website focused on gathering and sharing research on herbs and essential oils. Over 3,000 hours have been spent compiling scientific studies. Articles are given a one or two sentence summary, categorized, and presented in an easy way for end users. The goal is to spread the word about the research that is available on herbs and essential oils. Some species already have lots of research to demonstrate specific therapeutic actions.
- There are dozens of great human studies on the use of lavender to help with insomnia (1).
- Black cohosh has shown in multiple human studies to be effective against menopausal symptoms in women (2).
- In a Cochrane Review of 29 trials totaling 5,89 patients, St. John’s wort was superior to the placebo in treating patients with major depression, and had a similar level of effectiveness as standard anti-depressants with fewer side effects (1).
EarthtoKathy has a growing database of research on herbs and essential oils!
- EarthtoKathy has catalogued over 4,000 research articles by species, therapeutic action, and constituent.
- New research is investigated daily.
- Website visitors can view a quick summary of research articles by species, therapeutic action, or constituent.
EarthtoKathy also creates very easy at home recipes for herbs and essential oils.
- Over 200 recipes are available at the recipe tab on the home page.
- Recipes can also be found within the plant monographs and therapeutic action pages.
- Recipes are often based on research findings and often include research citations.
Plus, there are tons of blog articles on various herb and essential topics, such as…
- The Safe Use of Essential Oils
- Plant Experiments for Children
- How to Brew Tea from Herbs
EarthtoKathy is Busy!
- At least 5 published posts per week
- Over 600 published pages at the website totaling over 350,000 words
- Plus 1,400 website visitors per month & 4,000 post engagements on facebook from over 5,000 page followers
EarthtoKathy is constant gathering more research!
Reach out for more information about advertising! Thank You 🙂
Kathy Sadowski: email@example.com
- Sadowski, K. (2017). Is Lavender Really Calming. Available at: https://www.earthtokathy.com/is-lavender-really-calming/
- Sadowski, K. (2016). Herbs Used to Treat Menopausal Symptoms: A Review of Favorable Studies Available at: https://www.earthtokathy.com/herbs-used-to-treat-menopausal-symptoms-a-review-of-favorable-human-studies/
- Linde, K., Berner, M. M., & Kriston, L. (2008). St John’s wort for major depression. The Cochrane Library.
Instead of drifting along like a leaf in a river, understand who you are and how you come across to people and what kind of an impact you have on the people around you and the community around you and the world, so that when you go out, you can feel you have made a positive difference.