This Caribbean Breeze Diffuser Blend Recipe will float you away into a daydream of blue skies, palm tries, and a gentle ocean mist.
Caribbean Breeze Diffuser Blend Recipe Ingredients
- 20 drops of bay essential oil
- 20 drops of orange essential oil
- 10 drops of petitgrain essential oil
- 10 drops of clove essential oil
- 5 drops of black pepper essential oil
- 5 drops of ylang ylang essential oil
Caribbean Breeze Diffuser Blend Recipe Instructions
Mix the essential oils in a small sealed and colored dropper bottle. For a 5 ounce cool mist diffuser, add about 2-3 drops of the essential oil blend. Do not diffuse this blend around young children, pregnant women, those with certain medical conditions, or pets. Diffuse in an open room intermittently not to exceed 30 minute intervals. Over-diffusing can cause nausea, respiratory issues, and other concerns.
Read more about using essential oil diffusers.
By: Kathy Sadowski