Is your toilet smelling stinky? Try out this easy green cleaning recipe to freshen up the bathroom aroma.
Lemon Lavender Toilet Freshener Ingredients
- 4 oz spray bottle
- 1 ounce of witch hazel or rubbing alcohol
- 10 drops of lemon essential oil
- 10 drops of lavender essential oil
- 1/4 tsp of liquid castile soap
Lemon Lavender Toilet Freshener Instructions
- In the spray bottle, mix the essential oil with the witch hazel or alcohol and soap. Then add water to almost fill the bottle. Shake and spray into the stinky toilet. Store near the toilet and use as needed to deal with foul odors. Shake before each use.
Click here for more Green Cleaning Recipes.
By: Kathy Sadowski, MS in Aromatherapy, Registered Aromatherapist, NAHA and AIA Member, LMT